NCEA Level 3 Spatial and Product Design 301
Teacher in Charge:
Mrs T. Tippett.
Recommended Prior Learning
A minimum of 10 credits from the Level 2 Spatial and Product Design course; or HoD approval - you will need to show your ability to draw.
This course will offer you the choice of either an architectural, product or spatial design project.
Images are indicative only from Pinterest.
This course builds on from the Level 2 course.
It is a DESIGN course.
In this course students will:
- Select to focus in either architectural, product design or spatial design
- Complete a project in their chosen field that meets a design brief
- Extend their ability to use the design process in more depth
- Extend and develop their visual communication, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Broaden their use of design language and extend their ability to communicate their design thinking through broader lenses
Design and Materials Technology
Architect, Architectural Technician, Graphic Designer, Interior Designer, Industrial Designer, Landscape Architect
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
There is a $20 contribution toward the consumable materials that students use.
Students will need to purchase the stationery requirements on the school stationery list.