There will be costs for the materials for projects. Projects are taken home.
Students will be required to provide an apron for practical work.
This course involves a range of different assessments. Students will be assessed on:
- the quality of their practical skills
- their level of independence and how effectively they use their resources including their time
- their ability to write, follow and review a construction plan
- their ability to develop a multi-manufacturing process and the quality to which they implement it
- their ability to write a report