Teacher in Charge: Mrs S. Perera.
9 Art Practical
Students will learn and develop a range of drawing, painting and printmaking skills in this course, based on established art practice. They will apply processes used by contemporary artists from both New Zealand and abroad to produce a range of multimedia artworks that explore aspects of their own identity and express interpretations of the world they live in. A range of traditional and contemporary processes, materials and techniques will be used in the following areas:
● Drawing: wet and dry media on a range of surfaces.
● Painting: acrylic paint and impasto on a range of surfaces.
● Monochromatic woodcut print.
● Multi-media prints on a range of surfaces.
● Sculpture using cardboard and paper mache using paint and/or coloured markers to finish.
Donation to cover portion of materials used: $30.00