Level 1 Spatial and Product Design 101
Teacher in Charge: Mrs T. Tippett.
Spatial and Product Design
The images are indicative of product and spatial design only from Pinterest.
This is a creative DESIGN course.
In this course students will work on a either a product or spatial design project.
Students will learn to:
- Use the design process to solve a design brief
- Develop their freehand sketching skills
- Develop their rendering skills
- Extend their use of design language to annotate and evaluate their own design ideas
- Use modelling techniques to generate and explore design ideas
- Communicate their ideas to others
This course is for students that like to draw, and use both analytical and creative thinking skills.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
There is a $20 contribution toward consumable materials that students will use.
Students are required to purchase the stationery items from the school stationery list.
You will be assessed in this course through all or a selection of the standards listed below.
Total Credits Available: 5 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 5 credits.