10 Textiles Technology
Teacher in Charge: Mrs T. Tippett.
NEW for 2024!
Enjoy working with fabrics, and want to make textile products not clothes ?
Then this is a new course for you.
Images are indicative only from Pinterest.
In this course you will explore different forms of textiles, and even create your own pieces of fabric. You could design and make textile items using different techniques such as; textile artwork, weaving projects, textile printing and painting, applique work, quilting, embroidery etc..
You will learn:
- to explore textile techniques
- about different types of fibres and fabrics
- how to use the sewing machine
- how to hand sew
- how to develop your creativity
- how to follow a design process to design and make textile items or artworks
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
There will be a $60 contribution toward materials for take home projects.
Students will be required to purchase stationery items on the school stationery list.