10 Spatial and Product Design
Teacher in Charge: T. Tippett
This course is a creative DESIGN course. Students DO NOT MAKE products in this course. It is run in the Graphics room.
In this course students will learn to:
- Sketch in freehand [no instruments] in isometric and two point perspective
- How to follow a design process to develop their own designs
- Design products
- Design spaces
- How to apply colour to their design work
- How to do technical drawings by hand using drawing instruments [not computers]
- How to communicate their ideas to other people
- Annotate and evaluate their design ideas using design language
This course is for students that like to design, are creative and enjoy using their imagination.
This course is preparation for Level 1 NCEA Spatial and Product Design