10 Fashion Technology
NEW for 2024!
This is a Fashion Design and Making course.
(This course does not include textiles, as there is a separate textiles course for 2024)
Images are indicative only from Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.nz/spctechdept/fashion-sketches/
This course involves fashion design as well as making fashion clothes.
You will learn:
- how to produce fashion drawings (Fashion drawing will be taught one lesson a week)
- how to develop your creative thinking and design skills
- how to use a design process to design and make garments
- how to use commercial patterns
- how to use a sewing machine
- about different types of fabrics and their properties
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
There is a $60 contribution toward materials for take home projects.
Students will be required to purchase the stationery on the school stationery lists.