10 Architectural and Industrial Design
Teacher in Charge: Mrs T. Tippett.
Do you enjoy designing and being creative ?
Images are indicative of architectural and product design only. https://www.pinterest.nz/spctechdept/presentation-sketches/
This course will offer both an:
- an architectural project
- an industrial design project
What you will learn:
- how to sketch in 2D and 3D
- how to follow and use a design process
- how to apply colour to show tonal shading, materiality and texture
- how to use a CAD (computer aided design) software for architecture and industrial design (subject to availability)
- design language
- how to analyse and evaluate
Recommended Prior Learning
You will need to enjoy drawing, designing and being creative. This course involves analytical and creative thinking.
Contributions and Equipment/Stationery
There is a $20 contribution toward consumable materials that students use.
Students will be required to purchase the items on the school stationery list.